Delivery and Payments

Brand “Doors Bulat” delivers its products in different ways

Customer pickup

78, Ivan Mazepa, Chernihiv

 

24, Ivan Lepse, Kyiv

Ap. 3, 355, Gorodotska, Lviv (2nd floor)

Our delivery

The delivery by the transport of our company is free of charge

Delivery service

The service is free (only with the transport operator Delivery)! Insurance of the cargo and additional packaging are included into the delivery service.

Only noncash transaction is accepted as a payment for the products

After ordering, You will get an e-mail from our manager with an application for payment with the bank account information.

Payment for the product is based on 100% prepaying or with 70% prepaying while ordering and paying the rest 30% before the shipment of the product.